This course is designed to educate the learner importance of personal/professional development during their working experience. It will aim to inform the learner on what requirements they must meet, their own rights and how to implement a personal development plan (PDP).
Who needs this qualification?
Any individual who works within the health and social care sector.
- Additional Roles and Responsibilities
- Relevant Standards and Codes of Practice
- Knowledge of Governing Bodies
- Human Rights
- Socialisation Process
- Importance of Reflective Practice
- Stages of Reflective Practice
- Evaluating Own Performance
- Steps to Personal Development
- Personal Development Plan