This course is designed to develop an understanding of the differing types of communication required in the health and social care sector as well as the importance of effective confidentiality and record keeping.
Who needs this qualification?
Any individual who works within the care sector.
- Understand reasons why people communicate
- Communication in a work setting
- Effective Listening
- Verbal/ Non-Verbal/Alternative Communication Methods and Aids
- Barriers to communication
- Data Protection
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Effective record keeping
- Maintaining confidentiality dealing with information
- Transmitting and receiving of information