This course is designed to promote an understanding of equality and diversity within the health and social care sector. It aims to provide information on the values of care and ways to promote equal opportunities to the clients. It will also develop and understanding of the term ‘duty of care’.
Who needs this qualification?
Any individual who works within the care sector.
- Bill of rights and responsibilities
- Independence and Partnership
- Equal Opportunities
- Promoting Dignity and Respect
- Promote Achievement and Fulfilment
- Promoting Service User’s Rights and Choices
- Care Plans
- What is Duty of Care