This course is designed to educate the learner on what is required of them when abuse is suspected in the health and social care sector. It will aim to inform the learners on the types of abuse, signs and symptoms to spot and how to respond to any suspicions of abuse.
Who is this qualification for?
Any individual who works with adults within the health and social care sector.
- Protection of Vulnerable Adults
- Defining Vulnerability
- Defining Abuse
- Defining Neglect
- Signs of Abuse and Neglect
- Symptoms of Abuse and Neglect
- Prevention of Abuse and Neglect
- Bullying, Harassment, Discrimination
- Whistle Blowing
- Safeguarding Failures