This course is designed to educate the learner on the roles and responsibilities they will have to perform as part of their working duty. It will aim to inform them of the practices they must follow, the importance of being aware of the client’s needs and the difference between a personal and professional relationship.
Who is this qualification for?
It is vital for any individual new to the care environment. However, it is relevant for any individual who works within the health and social care sector.
- Roles and Responsibilities of Health and Social Care Worker
- Maslow’s Theory of Human Needs
- Awareness of Various Relationships in Work Setting
- Supportive Professional Relationships
- Codes of Practice
- Policies and Procedures
- Importance of Agreed Ways of Working