This course is designed to educate the learner on what is required of them when abuse is suspected in the health and social care sector. It will aim to inform the learners on the types of abuse, signs and symptoms to spot and how to respond to any suspicions of abuse.
Who is this qualification for?
Any individual who works with children within the health and social care sector.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection in the UK
- Recognising Abuse and Neglect
- Child Protection in Action
- Equality Practice and Safeguarding
- Policies, Procedures and Good Practice
- Taking Care of Children and Young People
- Supporting Children and Families