This course is designed to educate the learners on the impacts that stress can have on your life. It will aim to inform the learners that stress can impact on all areas within your life including the mental, physical and social aspects as well as a profound impact upon your work.
Who is this qualification for?
Any individual who works within the health and social care sector.
- Define Stress and Anxiety
- Understand what factors in life elevate stress and anxiety
- Understand the symptoms of stress and anxiety
- Behavioural effects involved with stress and anxiety
- Understand the physiological effects of stress and anxiety
- Know the treatment options available